Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yikes.

At least this time there is a lgeitimate reason for my horrendous lack of updating. I have been so busy I've barely had time to eat, let alone write my blog. But yesterday, thankfully, everything was sorted out. The ins and outs are too complicated and lengthy to go over (and, quite frankly, I can't be bothered), but suffice it to say everything is now hunky-dory.

Boy and I will be celebrating our five-month anniversary on Friday. Hooray!

Went to visit Grandma and Grandad over the weekend for Grandma's 75th birthday ... that was fun. Saw Auntie Di and Pauline as well. All is good. They can't wait to meet Boy.

Not much else to report. I have been THAT busy.

However, I AM getting very excited by the return of Doctor Who. EIGHTEEN DAYS!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!