Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good news for today: I've signed up to an Extras agency run especially for students. Hopefully that might earn me a bit of money in the next few months.

Bad news for today: I have a killer rehearsal, it's raining, and I got an email yesterday about essay deadlines and how they're coming up very quickly. I'm still really confused about the whole thing - I apparaently have two essays due in this term (one in week 6 and one in week 12) but the info for the first essay just says I need to hand in an essay plan and a summary of research. Does that mean I don't actually have to do that essay? Or do I hand in both the essay AND the plan AND the research summary? Or is there a separate deadline for the plan and research summary?

Hmph. I'm off to email my tutor, see if she can shed any light on this.