Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm taking a leaf out of my friend Katie's book. Until Friday, this will be my new homepage.

EXCUSE ME, MISSY.

You'd better be coming online for something constructive. You have a LOT of work to do and procrastinating isn't going to help anyone. So unless you are doing any of the following:

- Checking your kentmail for important e-mails
- Double-checking referencing styles
- Making sure you don't have any overdue books at the library

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND BACK ONTO MICROSOFT WORD, YOUNG LADY!!!

Let me remind you exactly what you have to have done by the end of this week ...

- 1300 words of Research Summary
- 700 words of Criticising A Dramatic Essay
- 500 words of Self Evaluation
- ONE PAGE of 'What I Did On My Trip To Orbital Sound'
- TWO PAGES of Examining Sound In 'Cirque Du Soleil'
- Research on 'The Intruder'
- Justification of Sound Cues
- Evaluation of Group Work
- And LOTS AND LOTS OF PRODUCTION MEETINGS

Get your arse in gear.