Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I love Wednesdays. It's the only day of the week that I have entirely free, and the first day of the week that Boy has nothing to do. Consequently, we usually spend it together, and today was no exception. We had a good lie-in this morning (and a good schnuggle), followed by lunch at Dolche Vita (lunchtime restaurant in Keynes - don't have the prawns) and then a mosey into town for some shopping. I bought food (including Pop Tarts and Nesquik ... mmm ...) and some shiny clothes from H&M; Boy bought food and Seinfeld series 4 on DVD. He's a happy bunny.

Next week is The Big Week. I have so much stuff planned for next week it's unreal. Monday is going to be a day for Doing Work (and by Work, I mean my Research Summary of 1300 words which I haven't started yet and must be in next Friday). Tuesday is also a day for Doing Work, but the evening will be spent watching the new series of Life On Mars (hell YEAH!) over at Boy's house. I suspect there will be either pizza or chips and dip for consumption. Wednesday is St Valentine's Day (WOE) in which the day will be spent Doing Work and the evening will be spent watching Rich Hall at the Gulbenkian and laughing heartily. Thursday is the day the Sound Project is due in (despite the fact that no-one actually knows what we're supposed to do for it ... oh well, we'll figure it out tomorrow) and in the evening I shall be going to see a production of Oleanna at the Gulb. Friday is the day the Research Portfolio is due in (eep) and also mine and Boy's four-month-anniversary.

Again, surprisingly little to report besides that. Apart from the fact that Boy is awesome and fantastic and amazingly amazing ... but that goes without saying.