Friday, December 08, 2006

I've been a bit lax with my updating.

There's no reason for this. I have only myself to blame.

Unfortunately, I haven't got long, as I'm already slightly late for catching a train to Durham, so I shall keep it brief.

1) Boy met Parents. And Pub. And half of Village. And he did spectacularly well. I'm so proud of him! Mum and Dad absolutely love him - Dad was impressed by all the football talk, and Mum thinks he's a lovely boy and he's welcome any time and do I think they should get him a Christmas Present? *facepalm*

2) Essay. 200 word introduction done, lots of research done, first draft will be written on the train to Durham. Yay!

3) Choir camp is next friday (SQUEE!) and it's all very exciting.

4) I've got hours at the Pub over Christmas, so I'll be earning a bit of money. Yay!

5) Boy is Made Of Awesome. It just needs saying, because he really is. Although apparently his housemates have decided that I need to 'leave my mark' on his room. What do they want me to do, urinate everywhere? Feh.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it. I'm off to Durham (with a brief detour to the library and cashpoint) and I shall be back on Sunday evening. Woot!