Sunday, December 24, 2006

ONE SLEEP UNTIL THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!

And Christmas. Meh.

I've been terrible with my updating, I know ... but it's mainly because I've been busy with Christmassy things such as:

- Choir camp. This year was awesome and horrid in different ways - awesome because I was in KYC and we might be going on tour to Canada in 2008, and horrid because the school was a Catholic school that had Jesuses and Marys EVERYWHERE. It was more than slightly terrifying.
- Spamalot. Spamalot is the most AMAZINGLY AMAZING musical ever. Monty Python in a musical. It writes itself! Plus it had Tim Curry as King Arthur and th eguy who played Algy from 'The Empty Child' as Sir Robin. Legend! Boy came along too - he loved it so much he's decided we have to go again. I'm not going to complain.
- Christmas pressies. All my presents for other people have been bought, wrapped and given out, and I've already had some presents from some people - Katie gave me Firefly, Alex gave me a Grow Your Own Millionaire kit, Danny gave me Torchwood and Boy gave me Blackpool, Maltesers and a Gizmo in a Santa Suit. COOL.
- Christmas telly. Today, we have 'Peter And The Wolf'. Tomorrow is the Doctor Who Day - 'Music And Monsters' at 1 and 'The Runaway Bride' (ZEDOHEMGEEMEGAOMGSOCOOLSQUEEEEE!) at 7. Later on in the week we have 'The Ruby In the Smoke', 'Dracula', 'The Sarah Jane Adventures', 'The Vicar Of Dibley' and many other shiny things. YAY!
- Boy. I have seen Boy almost every day this week, and it's been awesomely cool. We shnuggled. It was good.

And on that note, I will wish everyone (i.e. anyone) who reads this a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. WOOT!